Today's verse talks about peace! I think that his is perfect for my new start.
Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. ( Colossians 3:15 )
Reflect: There are several things that I pray to God about regarding peace. In fact when I pray now, one of the first things I ask for is God's peace. I know that God is driving and I am only the passenger, if I give it to him, fully, I will be at peace. And there has been times where I have physically felt that peace come over me. Thank you God for always, no matter what, being there for me, thank you for the life you have laid out for me, thank you for you peace over my life. As I move forward in my journey, I pray for your peace over me with my weight struggles. I know that if I partner with you all things are possible. Thank you for your grace, in Jesus name, Amen.
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment