Monday, May 3, 2010
Weigh-In Report!
Hi all, so I weighed in on Saturday and lost another 1.2 pounds. I know this sounds slow, but I want this to go slow. I want to KEEP this off. I am doing weight watcher and working out, but I am also allowing my self some "free" meals. I have always done better in the long run when I don't deprive myself ALL the time! So, now I am 6.5 pounds away from where I was before I got pregnant- Not too bad... If anyone has some helpful tips that help them when you are trying to lose, I would love to hear them : ) Send them my way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are already doing so great, Megan! I tend to get a crazy sweet tooth every once in a while, so my staple is Cool Whip! Put it on a sugar free pudding, sugar free jello or dip some fruit in it. Makes for a yummy, guilt free dessert! Oh and the strawberry and chocolate kinds are good right out of the freezer! :)
ReplyDeleteYou really seem like you are on your way! good for you! I am just beginning my weight loss.
ReplyDelete