Wow, today's there are a couple verses I want to post. They pertain to SIN and confessing our sins to GOD so that we may be made new! On a day to day basis I sin, just like you, but what I fail to do is confess those sins to GOD on a daily basis. I let them pile up in my heart, to the point where I know I have sin, but they all lump together, I have no clue what I am confessing to GOD. I just prayed a simple prayer. I want to confess my sins to GOD on a daily basis, I want to know where I need to improve and where I need GOD to help and strengthen me! I just asked GOD to wipe away the sin in my life, let me new in you and help me GOD on a daily basis to come to you for forgiveness. This is my prayer and VOW to improve on this and make confession part of my day to day. Here are the verses have a good one~
He who covers his sins will not prosper, But whoever confesses and forsakes
them will have mercy. Proverbs 28:13
"For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more." Hebrews 8:12
Thank you GOD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great post! and great job on the weight loss
ReplyDelete